We started Brainster 8 years ago to tackle the difficult challenges in education.
At Brainster, our mission is clear: we’re dedicated to supporting the global digital transformation and creating a better future for people around the world. We believe that education is the key to empowering individuals and bridging the gap between today’s skills and tomorrow’s opportunities.
About the job
Reporting to the team lead of Brainster’s Admissions and the CEO of Brainster Next College, your role will be integral to advancing Next’s mission by playing a critical role in shaping the future of our institution by identifying and enrolling talented and diverse students into the academic programs.
You will function as a member of both the Brainster Admissions team and the Brainster Next College team, operating within a dual reporting framework.
- Evaluate and process student applications, ensuring adherence to admission criteria.
- Communicate with potential online students via phone, chat and/or email
- Conduct interviews and assess applicant suitability.
- Advise students using a consultative method while building trust and rapport
- Assist and guide online students through the admission process to help determine if a program is the right fit
- Provide information and guidance to prospective students and their families.
- Collaborate with academic departments and administrative teams to align admission strategies with institutional goals.
- Participate in the college promotional events, open days, and educational fairs.
- Maintain accurate and confidential student records.
- Maintain weekly communication with potential student to keep them engaged and aware of their responsibilities during the application process
- Stay updated with educational trends and admission processes.
- Engage in continuous improvement of processes and procedures in the field of Student Admission.
- Ensure the achievement of set deadlines and the timely completion of tasks.
- Support Student Success and serve as a focal point person for the parents of the enrolled students.
- Conduct admission-related data analyses to support sound decision-making.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Educational Sector Experience: Background in education, particularly in higher education, is advantageous.
- 2-5 years of consultative sales, customer service or recruiting experience in an online environment
- A passion for online education and desire to help students achieve their educational goals
- Tech-Savvy with Google Suite: Proficiency in Google Suite tools is a significant asset.
- IT Industry Knowledge: Familiarity with the IT sector, including its roles and terminologies, is a plus.
- Exceptional Communication Skills: Capable of engaging effectively with various levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Self-Responsible and Student-Focused: A self-driven individual dedicated to providing students with outstanding experiences and opportunities.
- Team Collaboration: A commitment to teamwork, valuing diverse opinions and open to close collaboration within Brainster and Brainster Next College.
- Approachable and Friendly: Eager to establish positive and welcoming interactions with students.
Benefits we offer:
- Private Health Care
- Flexible Working Hours
- L&D Opportunities
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work From Anywhere
- FitKit Subscription
- Pet friendly office if you decide to work from office
*some of the benefits are available to our team after certain period of employment