We started Brainster 8 years ago to tackle the difficult challenges in education.
At Brainster, our mission is clear: we’re dedicated to supporting the global digital transformation and creating a better future for people around the world. We believe that education is the key to empowering individuals and bridging the gap between today’s skills and tomorrow’s opportunities.
About the job
We are seeking a Finance and Administration Assistant to play a pivotal role in our organization.
This full-time position offers an exciting opportunity to work with our finance and administration team, and we are looking for a dedicated individual who possesses the skills and work ethic to excel in this role.
- Manage the financе & accounting software Pantheon with its basic functionalities; inputting data; read and interpret financial records for students; manage the Accounts Payable account for students alongside colleagues
- Assist the team members in performing calculations to produce analyses and reports for management.
- Handling office tasks, such as: generating reports, setting up meetings, other small miscellaneous tasks
- Creation and updating of the administrative-legal files according to archival operations.
- Тeamwork and synchronization with other teams especially with Student Experience and Student Admission Team
- Process and prepare financial and business forms to check account balances, facilitate purchases, etc.
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Assist the finance director in creating financial reports regularly
- Adhere to the company’s financial policies and procedures
- Answers questions and assist stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Communication and payment support
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
- 2-3+ years of experience, associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field;
- Excellent mathematical skills;
- Understanding of data privacy standards;
- Integrity; honesty;
- Customer-service skills;
- Solid communication skills – both written and verbal;
- Familiarity with business principles and practices;
- Superior attention to detail;
- Organizational skills; planning and problem-solving skills; analytical mind alongside critical thinking proficiency;
- Computer skills – particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software.
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box.
- Strong time management and organizational skills to meet deadlines.
Benefits we offer:
- Private Health Care
- Flexible Working Hours
- L&D Opportunities
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work From Anywhere
- FitKit Subscription
- Pet friendly office if you decide to work from office
*some of the benefits are available to our team after certain period of employment