We started Brainster 8 years ago to tackle the difficult challenges in education.
At Brainster, our mission is clear: we’re dedicated to supporting the global digital transformation and creating a better future for people around the world. We believe that education is the key to empowering individuals and bridging the gap between today’s skills and tomorrow’s opportunities.
About the job
Reporting to the CMO of Brainster and the CEO of Brainster Next College, your role will be integral to advancing Next’s mission by devising and executing marketing strategies focusing at attracting the most talented students to enroll in our Bachelor programs.
You will function as a member of both the Brainster Marketing team and the Brainster Next College team, operating within a dual reporting framework.
Marketing Strategy and Analysis
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to develop and implement digital marketing plans for the planned marketing campaigns such as Study Now, Pay Later.
- Monitor the performance of marketing campaigns and initiatives, providing regular reports and actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Develop and execute data-driven growth strategies to increase the visibility and enrollment of our Bachelor’s programs.
- Continuously analyze website and landing page performance to identify and implement improvements that enhance the conversion rates.
- Identify and exploit acquisition channels to reach potential students efficiently, focusing on digital marketing, SEO, SEM, and social media.
- Undertake research to inform strategic marketing topics, including degree program positioning, consumer trends, and market demand.
Other duties as assigned
- Contribute to the planning and execution of marketing events and outreach activities, including open days and information sessions.
- May include work with student fellows, external partners
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, or a related field. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing with a strong portfolio of successful campaigns.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in social media management, digital marketing tools and analytics platforms is a plus.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data for data-driven decision-making.
- Creative thinking and the ability to craft compelling messaging.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Passion for education and a dedication to helping students achieve their academic and career goals.
Benefits we offer:
- Private Health Care
- Flexible Working Hours
- L&D Opportunities
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work From Anywhere
- FitKit Subscription
- Pet friendly office if you decide to work from office
*some of the benefits are available to our team after certain period of employment