We started Brainster 8 years ago to tackle the difficult challenges in education.
At Brainster, our mission is clear: we’re dedicated to supporting the global digital transformation and creating a better future for people around the world. We believe that education is the key to empowering individuals and bridging the gap between today’s skills and tomorrow’s opportunities.
About the job
As a Talent Acquisition and Onboarding Specialist at Brainster Next College & Academies, your key role is to attract top talent and ensure a smooth onboarding experience, contributing to the growth of a talented academic community.
You’ll handle recruitment processes, collaborate with relevant teams for optimal scheduling of instructors, and coordinate with HR team for seamless integration of contingency and full-time staff, fostering a dynamic academic environment
- Lead and execute end-to-end recruitment processes to attract highly qualified professors and instructors.
- Collaborate with academic departments to understand faculty needs and create targeted recruitment strategies.
- Conduct candidate screenings, interviews, and assessments to identify individuals who align with the educational goals and values
- Work closely with the relevant teams to manage scheduling for instructors and professors
- Address scheduling conflicts and proactively communicate adjustments to relevant stakeholders
- Design and oversee comprehensive onboarding programs for newly hired professors and instructors
- Provide orientation sessions on academic policies, culture and values and organization resources
- Interface with the HR team to ensure seamless integration of professors and instructors into the broader organizational structure.
- Coordinate onboarding procedures in alignment with overall HR policies and practices.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to align recruitment and onboarding strategies with overall organizational goals.
- Conduct regular assessments of recruitment and onboarding processes, identifying areas for improvement and implementing enhancements.
- Stay informed about industry best practices and trends, integrating relevant advancements into talent acquisition and onboarding strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field is a plus.
- 3 + years of experience in recruitment, scheduling, and onboarding roles.
- Previous experience in an educational or academic setting is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of recruitment processes, including sourcing, interviewing, and candidate assessment.
- Excellent organizational and scheduling management skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders..
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to convey complex information clearly and concisely.
- Flexibility in handling various aspects of recruitment, scheduling, and onboarding.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to address challenges in the recruitment and onboarding processes proactively.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
Benefits we offer:
- Private Health Care
- Flexible Working Hours
- L&D Opportunities
- Unlimited Vacation Days
- Work From Anywhere
- FitKit Subscription
- Pet friendly office if you decide to work from office
*some of the benefits are available to our team after certain period of employment